How to Remove Rust Stains from Clothes with Vinegar
Rust stains are common on outdoor furniture or cars when clothes get rust stain, it is serious and threatening. The reason behind this is rust stains are really stubborn and needs more can common treatments to be removed. Also, check how to remove toilet stains brown. There is a number of remedies available to remove rust stains from clothes but vinegar formula is the best one. Take a look at how to remove rust stains from clothes with vinegar.
How to Remove Rust Stains from Clothes with Vinegar- Washable Fabrics
You can use white vinegar and lemon juice to remove rust stains from clothes. Here is a remedy for how to remove rust stains from clothes with vinegar.
- Put your rusted clothes on an old towel. Now pour a little amount of white vinegar or rub the rust stain with the lemon half.
- Saturate it completely and blot it with a neat white towel.
- Put the clothes in the sunshine until the rust stains become to fade. Now launder it as usual.
How to Remove Rust Stains from Clothes- Non-Washable Fabrics
Non-washable fabric with rust stains can be a serious headache.
- Take salt and lime juice. Combine them to form a cleaning mixture.
- Apply this mixture on a rust stain and place it in the sunshine.
- Regularly moisten it with lemon juice until the rust stain disappears.
- Use a brush to eliminate the residual salt.
How to Remove Rust Stains from Carpet with White Vinegar
In order to remove rust stains from carpet or furniture, you need to follow the following procedure.
- Take white vinegar and soak a cloth in it.
- Now take salt and sprinkle rust stain with it.
- Lay the soaked cloth over the stained top.
- Leave it for half an hour.
- Reapply the clean cloth and repeat the same process until the stain is removed.
- Let it dry and then remove the remaining salt.
- Repeat the same procedure if the stains are stubborn.
- Use vinegar, salt or lemon on a stainless sink with rust stain.
- Avoid chlorine bleach as it can spread and harden the rust stain even more.
Additional Cleaning Tips
Remember the quicker you respond to the stain, the more likely you can remove it.
Coldwater can be best for rinsing a rust stain (not on the fat stain).
Test the solution on an inconspicuous area like inside of the sleeve before using it on a stained area to check it will not damage the fabric.
Never rub the fabrics hardly as it can cause fading to the fabrics.
Removing rust stains from washable fabrics is always easier than other ones.
So now you know how to remove rust stains from clothes with vinegar and also to clean the carpet of rust and other stubborn stains. Use cleaning remedies and enjoy clean clothes.